Monday, November 8, 2010

So Last Weekend...

I went to a grocery store. It is actually quite a rare sight to see a Daellya in a grocery store, despite the fact that one has recently posted a recipe which most likely uses ingredients found in such a location. In all seriousness, I am REALLY not used to doing things on my own. Although technically an adult by law, I still feel like a helpless little kid. Especially in a grocery store I've never heard of, in a part of my new city I've never been to.

Do you even know what they had there? They had dragon fruit! ...WHAT THE HELL IS A DRAGON FRUIT? Really, seriously. I walk into a grocery store expecting to see apples and oranges and pears and kumquats and all the standard grocery-store items. But instead there is a pile of pink spiky things! How do these things exist? How are there pink spiky fruits that I've never even heard of before?! Is this normal? Am I the only one? What is happening to me?! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!

That aside, has anyone actually tried one of these things? I'd be curious to know what it tastes like.

WTF?

0 comments:

Post a Comment