Thursday, November 4, 2010

So I Guess I'm Back...

Hey guys, or no one, as the case may be. It's been QUITE a while since my first post, and I decided that I wanted to pick up where I left off with my blog. I have some updates and I figured I should make a quick list to fill you in:

- Just before my first post I went to prom with my boyfriend and a group of friends, which I meant to make its own post about, but I never got around to it. So to sum it up, the location was cool, very grungy looking (in a good way) but the DJ was crap and after the initial wave of enthusiasm, NOBODY DANCED. So my friend Evelyne and I proceeded to make an attempt to dance like this:



...while everybody else stood around and talked. Pictures of our weird dance skills follow:


Anyways, it was fun despite the horribly crappy music (which wasn't even horrible Top 40 music, it was just stupid beats and stuff that nobody had even heard of). Also, here's a picture of me with my boyfriend:


- The next update is that SOMEHOW I actually managed to graduate, and I am now attending University. Hooray for me! That's pretty exciting, but it's pretty sad to be away from my friends, family, and the boyfriend. On a lighter note however, I did realise that my friend and I were both going to be attending the same university (I thought I was the only one I knew that would be going here), and we pulled some strings and now we're roommates! Pretty lucky. (Random factoid: she's the one shaking her head in the background of the first dance picture.) I've been warned that having a friend for a roommate can be pretty difficult, but so far I'd say we're doing pretty well. In fact, here is a video of our shenanigans:



(For whatever reason, the right side of this video is cut off so if you want you can see it properly here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrcZLg_ZlI0) I would LOVE it if any of you internet people out there who come across my blog would vote on your favourite clip in our video (my personal favourites are "I'ma Bird." and "Hey. Hey There, Hey."). I plan on making more youtube videos and trying to be an active youtube member in the future so I would love your support.

- I suppose the final thing I have to talk about is I dyed my hair purple and blue. This is kind of a big step for me because I am REALLY not outgoing and I don't usually like to draw attention to myself. Kind of ironic that I'm writing a blog...well at least it's on the internet and not in public. Hehe. So I guess here's a pic of the new hair, which has actually faded quite a bit since I took this picture but meh:


So yeah, the colour is just at the front, with the purple on top and the blue underneath. I like how it turned out, and it was fun to experiment and go a little outside my comfort zone.

All in all, it's been quite an adventure and I plan on updating more frequently with random factoids, news about my life, music recommendations, good T.V. shows and movies...really ANYTHING that strikes my fancy. I'll probably even try to draw random crap that might pass as entertaining. :P

See ya! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment